Transmission between multiples question

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello everyone. I'm on day 3 and a half now and currently having an all out meltdown about questions I can't find answered on the internet. Here's the story: 

I'm in Italy on vacation. I got drunk in a bar and went to a second bar with some girls I had met that night from London. I came back to my apartment earlier than anyone else. One of the girls called me to see if I could help her get home. She came to my apartment and we had unprotected sex and she performed oral on me for about 10-15 seconds. I know. I'm stupid and I feel horrible. I asked her if she ever had any diseases and she said no. 

However, she did tell me she performed oral on an Italian guy in the bar bathroom that night. This is where I'm melting down. 

What are my chances of contracting herpes? Is it possible to transfer from one person to the next that quickly?

My lower lip has been itching since yesterday, day 2. And there is a small red rash on it. I check my genitals almost every 30 minutes. I can't enjoy myself. I feel ruined. Please help. 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I have herpes 1 & my lip gets that itchy rash it turns in the bumps

• Posted

Don't think it would transfer that quickly, no, nor would it survive in her mouth for hours after drinking and whatever else. And that's assuming the Italian guy had anything, besides which kissing is just as much a concern as her giving oral sex.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.