Transvaginal

Posted , 5 users are following.

I was just wondering ladies how long did everyone wait for results from a transvaginal ultrasound should we assume a week is good 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 praying for good results ?????? Bless you all ??????

0 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Posted

Hi

i was told possible fibriods on the day waited 2 weeks for gynie appointment and pelvic exam also to confirm hope all is well for you an hope that helps good luck to you xxx

• Posted

Hi thank you Deb I had mine on Wednesday just gone never told me anything I'm hoping I'm ok 💋😘 good luck and all the best to you ??

• Posted

Well i was asking questions lol its very worrying so i know how your feeling but im sure you will be fine though.this peri is a nightmare we get all sorts wrong with us all at the same time hope all turns out well for you im sure it will xxx
    • Posted

Thank you I've not had a period for 13 months had spotting August 12th went to my gp had blood tests done all normal had a referal to see gyni 30th August had a womb biopsy done then transvaginal 14th September and not been told anything have to wait till nxt week for a follow up appointment 😱 Bless you

• Posted

Try not to fret - believe for positive results -any biopsies 

I had dr told me right away if things did or didn't look good but that they would have to wait for the pathology report for the final results - the waiting is hard but their hands are tied also - I have been in that same position twice this year and it isn't easy waiting - the results were not the best but not the worst either and there was a solution to fix the situation 

• Posted

Hi Hun yep mine was 7 days wait. Wishing you all the best and hoping your results are ok. Big hugs xxxx❤️❤️
  • Posted

I got told there and then - some fibroids etc., then had to go back to doc who went through the detailed report with me :-)
    • Posted

Hi, Kerry,

Ultrasounds are usually read by a radiologist.  That can take a while, depending on where you are located.  Usually, the doctor should receive the results in time for your next appointment, so that they can be discussed with you.

That's what usually happens in the US, anyway.  And, really, I'd rather hear what's going on from someone who is qualified.  Most doctors aren't well qualified to read ultrasounds.  In the US the techs aren't allowed to discuss results, either.  They can only tell you what procedure they are going to follow to allow you to participate.

I know it's awful waiting!  I'm praying for you! xxx 

• Posted

So kind thank you so much for your support God bless 😘??🙏🏻

• Posted

Today I get my results 3 weeks of waiting for biopsy and scan here in the uk our NHS don't rush thank you all for the support and prayers God bless you all 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.