Trapped winds and bloated

Posted , 2 users are following.

There are already 2 years with same symptoms: trapped gas and bloating.

Blood test, stool test and physical exam normal.

After passing trapped gas or having a bowel movement everything is fine. Sometime is okay for few days with no symptoms. The problem is taking to long.... living with this annoying feeling to pass the gas. I feel the gas is almost ready to pass but it's going back.

According to the tests it's not coeliac disease or IBD.

I've changed my diet so many times and I'm tired doing this TBH. Lots of healthy meals. Weird, the alcohol helps lol

I have no pain except light cramps but this happens daily. No problems during night time. No weight loss or other red flag symptoms.

I'm not overweight or with other medical condition and I try to have a healthy lifestyle.

I am taking Mebeverine 2-3 times daily but doesn't help too much in the last few months.

There is no diarrhoea but every poop looks different in size or style on a daily basis with some mucus.

I am tired trying to understand what's going on or going to see my GP again.

I know you guys are not doctors.... but any advice it's highly appreciated.

Many thanks

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

Start walking/jogging/running every day.

It will improve your condition significantly.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.