Treatment for VP?

Posted , 3 users are following.

my vp is so unnatractive lmao Is there any way to get it removed? i know its not a big deal but i hate seeing it 😦

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

how long have you had this vp and have u seem a doctor am asking coz i have same thing and two doctors have told me it not an sti but am very paanoid . do you do self check of your vagina alot in a day . it been like 3 months and am checking like 50 times a day to see any change and i take like 50 pics a day it so bad

• Posted

Just talk to your therapist about it, if you feel you can't handle it yourself, it's totally okay

• Posted

YES OH MY GOD i have been to the gyno 6 times!!!! i have bad health ocd/anxiety i even had to go to the emergency room for a mental health eval because i thought the doctors were lying to me about it!!! they told me the bumps ate normal They didnt say it was vp but after doing some research i found its called vp. i keep thinking that i have hpv sometimes but genital warts dont look lile that and at this point theyd be huge I look at my vagina like 30 times a day and i take hundreds of pictures lmao. it f*****g sucks 😦

• Posted

I totally understand you, I have pretty bad anxiety too, especially around my health and the health of people I love. You should definitely go see a therapist, I promise you, you'll feel 100 times better 😃. And just a friendly piece of advice - delete your account on this website, because yeah, it can become an obsession, too.

• Posted

Since 2 doctors told it's fine -relax. Guys don't really care about it, if it is your concern. By removing something normal you'll do more harm than good.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.