Trolls

Posted , 12 users are following.

I get a wee bit tired of reading posts asking whats wrong with my knee before even having xrays etc or might add not even seen a medical man For blooming sake go at least see your GP

2 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

• Posted

I agree, Mary. I think  new posters need to realize that we're not doctors, just people who share similar experiences who offer support and coping strategies. Just because I have 2 new knees doesn't qualify me to diagnose anyone's symptoms. After almost 4 months since my surgery, I'm still baffled myself by so much I'm feeling and going through!

• Posted

Well said Mary. Cheryl and I were saying similar.
    • Posted

yes its nice to support each other no poi nt is asking until see gp or hsp.its just nice to know youre not alone cuz if u aint gone thru this you dont av a bloody clue
  • Posted

I have to agree with you , we had one who asked for answers and told us what answers he would or would not accept . 
  • Posted

Funny you should create this thread, I have just posted an answer to someone without a diagnosis who wants an answer regarding liver scan, I did point out we are just a group of people with a little bit of time to spare who have possibly been down a similar route and can offer a modicum of support.

I also find it strange that they would consider an online forum somewhere to get answers on there health, be a bit like asking my 10 year old grandson what's wrong with my electrics on my caravan, well surely he should know

• Posted

Brilliant at my age 72 in life I've come across a lot of people who come to you for answers not necessarily about health and you find out later they have asked the same question to another friend and if the answers the one they want they take that advice lol I came onto thus forum after my TKR and was and still are for the advice given on here cos the ones who answer are the ones whose been down that dark post operation road Thanks people xxx

• Posted

soooo true mary sometimes we have to face atuff we dont want to i certainkt dont but gotta take it on chin
  • Posted

Thanks, Mary for posting this. I read all the new discussions but there are so many that I cannot respond -- we are here to support each other while going through aTKR or having some kind of problem that someone else had experienced during their recovery and can guide us.  Like someone else said we cannot diagnose people.  Many thanks to all the people that take their time to answer each and every time.  Best wishes to everyone. J-21370
    • Posted

When I posted about trolls I was really p.. off didn't know there were so many on there would agree there are so many brave ops on here and I for one appreciated every person taking their time in helping others It certainly helped getting advice or stories when I first came home xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.