Trouble breathing/ cough

Posted , 3 users are following.

So guys i haven't been on in awhile but i'm wondering if anyone else experiences this! 

I have been having trouble with the whole "i have to take a deep breath" every 2 minutes thing, but i have also noticed i have excess mucus in my throat that is making me cough alot. Could this be allergies or what? It's causing me to focus alot on my breathing and I can't stop sad & i constantly feel like i'm mildly suffocating and can't focus on anything else but trying to get a deep breath in. Any tips??

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

You taking a deep breath in alot is probably making you hyperventilate. Just lay down and do some breathing excersises for a few minutes.

Is the weather getting colder near you? I know last month it just turned alot colder for winter, and that caused major allergies/cold symptoms for probably a week until my body got used to it all.

• Posted

I'm trying to lay down and avoid taking a deep breath I just get this uncomfortable feeling in my chest! What breathing exercises do you suggest?

• Posted

I can relate to this this there like a feeling in your chest like the feeling of a pulling sort of feeling that makes you want to take a deep breath?
    • Posted

Its belly breathing, lay down and relax. When you breath in, do it slow and the top of your stomach should expand. When you exhale, you should notice your stomach going down.
  • Posted

Im assuming you have went to the gp, in case it is an respiratory illness. This happens and easily treatable .Otherwise learn to belly breathe. Way more useful and fullfilling. Breathe right or  belly bio and help guide you in the apps.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.