troubles breathing.

Posted , 3 users are following.

hey all!**

it's been awhile since i've posted in here because i was doing much better thanks to my meds.

but now that i have no insurance, i can't afford them (300$ a month.) so ive been trying to cope. but today, it's been so hard.

earlier this morning, i was sitting on my bed watching tv when all of a sudden i had a breathless feeling. it kind of subsided when i stopd up. but now, all day i've been feeling this off & on. it's scaring me. it feels like i can't catch a breath & lasts for maybe 10 seconds. it seems to get worse sometimes standing, and sometimes sitting. ive had tingling in my face come & go too.

does this sound like anxiety to you? i'm freaking myself out thinking it's lung cancer or something. 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

It is the anxiety i get a swallowing thing very similar and i feel short of breath sometimes tell yourself its nothing it will go

• Posted

go to you tube and search fro " stop panic attacks now" its great at slowing down heart Rate! SHE GUIDES U THRU IT.

fast heart wont hurt you, its just caused by adrenaline your brain sends out when u r anxious.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.