Trually fed up !!!!!

Posted , 7 users are following.

I actually feel like wanna smash everything up , I didn't choose this life iam in . I moved away to start a new life I have no friends , I had a slipped disc for 9 months just had surgery 3 weeks back.

Am lonely am bored life crap, get a letter off my employer today to inform me they can no longer pay ssp.

So gave me a form to go job centre , never been job centre in my life I don't even know what to do this is giving me bad aniexty.

I managed so far from my ssp and savings I had but money gone now .

I don't know how am cope with all this that's going on . Being stuck in this house popping pills for pain.

Yes I suffered with depression for years and had some very low moments . .

And am on medication , but to be threw what I have last 9 months has taken its toll .

I just wanna scream my head off , when am I gonna get a break . Struggling all the time really is this what this rubbish is all about .

I don't know what am gonna do about job centre what do u do just turn up and say I need to claim.

I can't drive I can't even get to the.place yet , and this surgery better of worked otherwise I will lose it .

I can't live like this ........

2 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi you need to claim ESA which is the old sickness benefit.  To do this ring up your jobcentre and put this claim in.  You then have 7 days to send a sick/fit note in so see your doctor and get one asap. 

Have a look at the Gov Uk site for more information. 

• Posted

Hiya , I can't get in touch with these stupid people I rang and rang. So am waiting for someone take me job centre today as I cannot drive at the moment .

I already got me sick notes 6 week's worth. I have heard it takes awhile for them to sort it out . So lucky for me I have enough savings to see me threw the next 6 weeks .

Never even been in a job centre or claimed so this is all new to me .

Thanks for replying

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.