Trying to get in touch with Frank Fiorre. His code name is: Frank 74205

Posted , 4 users are following.

Frank, you are missing out on a lot of interesting facts about prostate and bladder health

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hey Dennis

I have not heard from Frank in 2 month's. He sent me a PM message and ask me a question got back to him the next day but never got back to me.

I just checked and it looks like the 2 I sent him have not been read. Don't know if he is okay He was going to be 90 soon

I hope he is okay. Ken

• Posted

Ken, Frank is fine. I don't know if he had his birthday yet. But he is trying hard to get back on to this site. I think he forgot his password, or something like that. I can get you his email address if you are intereted.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.