Trying to keep strong

Posted , 5 users are following.

I started having panic attacks about 2 months ago. Then all of a sudden depersonalization sets in. It is absolutely horrible. Trying to stay positive but its so hard when you feel so terrible. Its hard to try to explain it to people also. I've been through this before and prayed it would never come back but here I am again dealing with these awful feelings. Prayers and strength to all who are suffering

1 like, 17 replies

17 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Aw yes the awful derealization symptom it's horrible I'm going through it now I hate it so much sad
    • Posted

Me too!! Have you ever had it before and how are you dealing with it?
    • Posted

It started in November I felt like something was off with my vision and it's been with me ever since I just try to accept it watch tv shows take hot showers telling myself I Am okay

How do u feel with derealization ?

• Posted

I just want to feel normal again lol whatever that is
  • Posted

aww I do feel.for you, you got through it before so you will again , just keep that in mind. can I ask how did it come back? .did you stop. meds?
    • Posted

I was never in meds til just recently. I've been taking them for almost three weeks now. Idk if they are helping.
  • Posted

And how do u cope ?
    • Posted

I just try to do things that keep me distracted. I took up painting lol. Its really har . I feel so detached from everything around me. Like I'm in dreamland. I don't feel lime myself at all. I used to be so independent and worked three jobs. Now I can't even work. I also have headaches all the time
    • Posted

Me too ! I used to love being alone but now when my bf goes to work I freak out rolleyes do you get really spacey too ? Feel like any minute you'll forget where you are ? I get head aches sometimes too and pressure. Ooh painting sounds fun smile
    • Posted

Yes I get spacey. I have a hard time concentrating too. Esp. When someone is talking to me. Ya painting has been keeping me sane I think. I never painted before now I have pics everywhere lol. I watch the tutorials on you tub . Its a great distraction but nothing gets rid if it completely. sad at least we can share and know we are not alone. For a long time I thought I was
    • Posted

Yeah me too even trying to watch or do something is hard yes thank God we aren't alone 💕 It feels like it sometimes
  • Posted

Keep the faith and keep talking about it to someone you like and trust. Keep doing all the normal stuff like no caffeine, plenty of exercise, a lot of yoga and meditation, plenty of fresh fruit and veg. All the best x
    • Posted

I to hate the feeling what I do is pray , I pray my son is in heaven with my parents and they are happy its allvi do .My daughter bought me an adult colouring in book lol but think a kids one would have done me lol take care all

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.