Tummy troubles

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello lovelies!

Hope you all are doing well during these troublesome times.

For the past week I have been having terrible digestive issues. My period came off last Wednesday and for the past several days I have been having gas, bloating, heartburn, stomach pain, náusea. I feel like the poster girl for an antacid commercial. Anyone else get this?

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Edited

Hi there,

I suffer with my tummy, all the symptoms you mention. My doctor sent me for endoscopy which came back with a diagnosis of Gerd, which apparently is another symptom of Menopause. I'm on stomach tablets and thank god they are working fine. Feel better soon x

• Posted

Thanks for replying. It's always reassuring to know that there are others who can relate to this. What stomach tablets are you using? I'm glad that it helps. I haven't found anything yet to help.

• Edited

Yes im having them now, nausea, loss of appetite, lots of gas, bloating, tummy pains, the gas moves around even in my breast, also feeling like its pushing on my abdominal organs and causes pains, once it comes out i feel a bit relief but it tends to build up more gas again, it can be quite painful at times and it raises my anxiety. Been to my doctor who did ultrasound and says its definitely gastric issues relating from this stress and anxiety im experiencing. Im on meds since yesterday and feeling a bit better.

• Posted

Yes, I get the gas pains in my breasts too which also makes my anxiety go up because I always think it's heart related. What medication are you taking? You may have to inbox me because the moderator may not let you post it here.

• Edited

Yes i get the pains in my chest and arms too. Last night was really bad. Left and right ribs, chest pains. This morning i woke up fine, just lower abdominal pains. Lost 3kg in 3wks. Will pm you for the meds. Check it.

• Posted

OK thanks. Yes I get pains all over too. So terrible. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.