Twelve years of Schizophrenia

Posted , 2 users are following.

I have only recently been med compliant for the past two+ years. I feel like I can't trust anyone.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

You should take it seriously and consult a good doctor

• Posted

Thanks for the advice. I already am seeing a decent doctor, and am on three medications. I also recently started seeing my therapist again. There are side-effects to the meds I am on, but other than that I have been doing better. No one has told me I am doing better, other than myself. It's probably because I still don't have a job or a life. I may need to increase the dosages to my medications, or maybe not. I really don't know what to do...

• Posted

Taking stress over things while your main focus should be on getting better. Consider increasing the dosages only when your doc prescribes it. Do not go on about it on your own. I know everyone notices and cares, you just need to believe it. Good luck, I hope you get better soon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.