Two months done on 20mg and still rather nauseous.

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi everyone, have done two months of an increased dose to 20 mg. Was wondering if anyone else still felt nauseous and had almost daily headaches after two months? Feeling a little frustrated by these physical symptoms, which I do believe may be contributing to a lower mood. This has made getting back into the swing of the year most difficult. I have been considering decreasing to 10 mg. Is this normal or had anyone else experienced this? Hopefully I am not alone smile 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Lee

I'm four months in on 20mg and still have the odd days feeling nauseous but guess it's part of the treatment really! I also have days like I am today when I feel anxious for no reason after having a good few weeks which then makes me worry I'm going backwards but again that's part of the recovery! I have learnt by talking to you all on here to take the day as it comes and slowly the bad days get less! It is a journey but we will all get there and it takes different amounts of time for us all!

Good luck xx

• Posted

Thanks for the reply Foxy polly. Thought I was doing ok until a week ago. the anxiety has been low, but the nausea over the last few days has been horrible. I hope your anxiety settles soon, and yes I am hoping this is just a hurdle. Take care, Lee x
    • Posted

Hi lee

My nausea does seem to come back when I'm anxious and is usually fine when I'm fine so your could be that too! Unfortunately we have to ride the storm and the waves as they come and go! Xx

• Posted

Yup, it mey be due to a stressfull two days.I have just found a zofran tablet in my medical bag, so I am going to see if that helps at all. Hope it makes a difference as today the nausea has been awful. Xx Lee

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.