Two white bumps on vulva area! What could they be?

Posted , 5 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

so i went to the doctor because of a vagina problem i was having and they said i had bacterial vaginosis. So i noticed today that i have two white bumps on the left of my vagina. Do they look like herpes or just razor bumps?image

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

can i get help with this please?

• Posted

looks like ingrown hair .. do you experience any pain?

• Posted

Thanks for replying. But no. Not unless i squeeze it and its just like a little pinch kinda pain. I thought it may be bumps from shaving the wrong way because i did shave a week ago. I haven't had unprotected sex with anyone since July. But i did have sex back in september and the condom kinda came off when he pulled out.

• Posted

I had something similar to that after shaving. I freaked out, posted it up here lol, and it turned out to be just an ingrown hair. I talked to my obgyn about it, and she said to make it go away WITHOUT popping it, get a warm rag and hold it on there for a couple of minutes every night for a week. If it doesn't go away after a week, then you should get it checked out. But mine started to leave the next day, and totally disappeared after 4. Hope this helped.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.