UGH bad few weeks!!!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

So fed up with everything, the smallest thing gets on my nerves at the moment!

Feel like im on this planet to work and run around after other people!

Just want some time for me and no can you just!

Feeling fed up with everything right now - normally journalling help but the last few weeks things have got harder.

sad

1 like, 11 replies

Report / Delete

11 Replies

• Posted

Yep some people just take take take everything including your energy and show no appreciation
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

dear dawn, sounds pretty bad. journaling not working out for you. i understand how you feel. i make myself write everyday just to get that crap out of my head. even when i feel journaling is not doing me any good, i still manage to get 2 or 3 sentances down. even if my first sentence is 'i hate journalling!', just get it out of your head. it does work. even when you feel its not. be good to yourself today, and write even one sentance, and you are done. i dont want you to feel overwhelmed. thats why i am suggesting to even write less. i just dicipline myself, cause i know in the long run, it really helps clearing your head. and, when i need to chill out, and cold water is available, i drink a tall glass of it. i always have water on me. dont sip it. drink it all at once. then take a deep breath, and you should begin to relax a bit. everyone cracks up when i drink my water, they say thats stupid. i learned not to care anymore about getting teased. thats cause it helps me. i'll try anything if there is a chance i can help myself. even if its only temporary. (dont drink ice cold, thats not too relaxing, for me anyway). it might help you, it might not....i just know how you feel right now. try the water. happy you shared with us today (see? that counts as writing). good luck sweetness.   from, laura
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Hi Laura,

Many thanks for your encouraging words, I did journal last night when i got home from work. managed quite a bit actually. feels good to let it go on paper and not have things in my head.

I dont know about the water idea, although i do drink enough of that throughout the day anyway.

Very true at least i can write like this too. many thanks for your support and encouraging words.

x

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

I went to acupuncturist yesterday. I believe in her because she said I probably won't need many sessions! She suggests that when we have negative thoughts we should replace them with positive thoughts. Not always easy when you have that dull heavy feeling inside. But we can only try! A bit of motivation would be nice for me too
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Hi,

That is very true, not all negative thoughts can be replaced with a positive one.

I find my journal helps me more than ever, i just need to write to get it out of my head and then it feels a bit better - sometimes takes a while to let go fully though.

If you have not tried that i would give it a go - might work you dont even have to write you could draw even.

take care

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Hi Dawn......I also try visualising.....lying on a sunkissed beach (in the UK?), dinner with George Clooney, or whoever, what you'd like to be doing on your next birthday. Also look at happy photos. Try breathing in for 4 seconds and breathe out for 8.....you can only concentrate on one thing at a time! Oh I do wish my low mood and lack of motivation would lift....it's about time!
      Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up