Ugh Menopause! Strange symptoms Ear and Neck

Posted , 7 users are following.

I have been in full menopause (took a blood test) since 2014. Have the usual suspects of symptoms, hot flashes, insomnia, irritability, anxiety, moody, palpitations... I still get my migraine monthly like i would when i had my period. Obgyn says ovaries are still trying to produce eggs and hormones still fluctuating. Over the last year I have had a new symptom come on ear/neck soreness/pain and not sure if its allergies which i never had till this last year (i know alot of people that normally dont are suffering) i have also heard that meno can make allergies bad? or maybe these symptoms are hormone related. I have had my ears checked and they are all good but have been having alot pain soreness on sides of neck and up around to back of ears and soreness inside ears feels like pressure. Its very frustrating not to know why this is happening. If its meno then so be it. I have an appt in two weeks with an integrative holistic practice to see if some of these issues can be sorted out. Its very frustrating because this issue in particular brings me alot of anxiety which just creates a vicious cycle. I just dont feel like myself anymore I feel like all i do is worry or sweat or stress...ughhhhhhhh

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.