Ugh, the nausea

Posted , 10 users are following.

I'm so tired of the nausea, bloating, and just basic feeling of blah .... can anybody relate???

2 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

hi klm, omg yes! I had to go to a dr appointment in the city today...so nauseas and anxious the whole way. 2 and 1/2 hrs. and awful traffic. I had a migraine too. dry heaves. my hubbie drove. we got there and my heart was racing, thought I was going to drop. Have to back for a follow up...I am booking a hotel next time.

• Posted

Lou .......... know how you feel as I was the same all day ...... its bloody awful x

• Posted

I know exactly how you feel! It's either a constant feeling of I want to puke, have diarrhea, or need to burp 🤣

• Posted

definitely ! my stomach issues are probably my worst symptom and certain times if the month i feel just sicky

• Posted

Oh klm - I have been the same all day.... feeling terrible with wind etc ...Just when I think I am getting over it, it starts all again, the feeling sick and needing to burp ..... Oh you are not alone

Due to falling hormone level.... I hope !!

Hope is passes for you soon.. CK

CX

• Posted

it makes me happy to know I'm not alone but I'm sorry other ladies are going through this 😦 have you experienced an abundance of anxiety even with the least little thing??

• Posted

oh yes! I can go from zero to fetal position in a minute flat...it is lovely!

• Posted

Me too!! Have you experienced all over itching? That one is a joy lol

• Posted

sometimes! My face and belly stretch marks!

• Posted

same nausea, bloating and wind always seems to be near when im due a period

feels like i just need to lay down

• Posted

Hi Kim, i too keep feeling nauseous at different times during the day for several weeks, belching loads and dizzy at times. This period is 21 days late i was a little worried , well very worried due to the nausea so i have taken a pregnancy test yesterday as anxiety won me over and had to do a test but, negative obviously. I am nearly 48 and have had some sweating at night also . omg i hate this x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.