Ulcers on lip and near anus!?

Posted , 4 users are following.

i was recently diagnosed with gonorrhea after catching it from an ex and im being currently treated for it but ive noticed these circular spots near my anus at first , that are painful to touch, feels more like a cut than a bump if that makes sense and i woke up this morning to one on my mouth ! no symptoms leading up to it appearing . what is it?! do i have herpes as well? should i get tested for something else?! one one lip resembles the ones near anus image

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

hmm could be.. do u have pics of the ulcers on ur genitals? its always best to go get these things swabbed and tested especjally if they just came up and cause soreness and discomfort

• Posted

i woke up this morning and the one on my lip is already healing up and not noticable anymore this one on the other hand has been there for over a week

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.