Um wtf is wrong with my throat:(

Posted , 3 users are following.

i noticed these little bumps and stringy like pieces of skin on my retromolar pad one of them is oretty long and i can pull them out it has a red thing in the middle of it i noticed this maybeeee 2 months ago? i dont know if its always been there BUT a few days ago i noticed i was getting these white patches in the back of my throat and it has spread a bit more in the last day i have really bad health anxiety/OCD so i like constantly need validation that im not goimg crazy and i dont have cancer or some crazy sti. but does this look lile somethign concerning? or am i going crazy again lol imageimageimage

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

first ,how old are you ? because that area looks worse with age , second ,if you are not experiencing any unpleasant symptoms you shouldn't worry.

the crevices in your tonsils could harbor harmless tonsil stones , did you ever find them dislodged in your mouth ?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.