UN BALANCE AND NEEDLING

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi every one, beside on and off tremendous headache when coughing/sneeing/bending down, does anyof you also got numbing and needling on yur hands as well as un balance when walking...or just me?

0 likes, 18 replies

Report / Delete

18 Replies

• Posted

yes and a year after surgery still numbness.  Doctor said after a year the chances of it going is very slim.  but overall 95% recovered.  Still get headaches but nothing like before the surgery.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi yeah I get everything that u have mentioned its scary x
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Yes I got the head pressure terrible and the dizziness to the point I'd loose occasional balance. Didn't get the hand thing though. But as everyone's are simular some are different .
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi , yeah I get that too I loose circulation in my index finger whenever it gets too cold , do u get any breathing problems ? I get it and now have to go for scope to see if there's any problems or if it's my malformation causing it
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Yes, I have breathless as well, my gp have me X-ray nothing wrong with my lung or heart so when i called my neurologist, it is aa part of \cm1 some patient get some not...
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi, I have numbness in my index and one other finger , I thought it was as a result of the reconstruction surgery I had when my chiari made me fall and I brike both my arms. I had my wrist rebuilt and I am now not sure if the numbness is the result of my surgery or chiari type 2??
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

to be honest i only made the connection reading this post. I did mention it at the fracture clinic last year and they said it could take up to 2 years to regrow nerve damage caused by the accident so I was just waiting. I am due an appointment with my neurologist soon so I will mention it then.

​Thanks Liz

Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up