Uncomfortable knee cap

Posted , 4 users are following.

I'm 8 weeks + 4 days after a PKR and for the last 4 days my knee cap has been feeling really uncomfortable and feels like it's catching on something, which causes me to limp. It was resurfaced during the op. Has anyone else experienced this? 

1 like, 4 replies

Report / Delete

4 Replies

• Posted

Yes, I get this sometimes, but it doesn't really make me limp . Just feels as though it clucks against something 

Pam 19 weeks 

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Mine sometimes feels like it's slipped down and catching on something. Sometimes it really hurts. My physio thinks it's scare tissue, she's giving it until Monday and may refer me back to my consultant. 
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Have you experienced this at all in the first 8 weeks or is it a brand new symptom? If not, there could be something that aggravated it.
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up