uncontrollable gas is coming out of my anus not continuously but discretely with explosion

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi,

uncontrollable gas is coming out of my anus explosively not continuously but discretely.

i think it might have damaged my anus.

during defecating my anus feels like someone have sprayed pepper on a fresh wound.

do i have gaseous hemorrhoids.

I think not.

what might be this.

thanks.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Edited

Hi motspa

What have you been eating? Do you eat a lot of spicey foods? if not it could be anal fissure or both..

• Edited

yes, hemorrhoids/fissure do come to mind form what you are saying, these are both able to be repaired if they are bothersome. are you eating foods that cause alot of gas?..

Causes. Excess upper intestinal gas can result from swallowing more than a usual amount of air, overeating, smoking or chewing gum. Excess lower intestinal gas can be caused by eating too much of certain foods, by the inability to fully digest certain foods or by a disruption in the bacteria normally found in the colon.

and this as well...

Excess gas is often a symptom of chronic intestinal conditions, such as diverticulitis, ulcerative colitis or Crohn's disease. Small bowel bacterial overgrowth. An increase or change in the bacteria in the small intestine can cause excess gas, diarrhea and weight loss.

Once we are done with the virus, make an appt with an good Gastro doc and have a consult. He can easily do a quick exam there as well as order any further testing. Taking charcoal capsules can help absorb gas as well as make it not smell so bad, but if you are taking any medications don't take them unless you have checked with a pharmacist as they can absorb the medication as well. You can also try a probiotic for a few day and see if it helps. .. 😃

• Posted

yes.

i ate Red Beans.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.