Uncontrollable tears!

Posted , 2 users are following.

I can not seem to get a grip on myself at all. Uncontrollable tears, teeth chattering, a kind of strange blowing breaths out a bit like a whistle. Nothing's helping any ideas? It can't be the medication withdrawal it's too soon and not been on it long

2 likes, 17 replies

Report / Delete

17 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I must post too much to get no replies
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hello Cleora.....sound a horrendous for you....I think you should go back to your docs. Get rescue remedy spray....take some deep breaths in and out.....try to calm yourself...anxiety is horrible .....I do think you need some professional help....AM thinking of you....not alone in this....you are over wrought....been there and it does go...hang on....best wishes....J
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

How are you feeling today? J x
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Oh bless you.....don't forget to do the deep breathing....try to get out for some rescue remedy if you can...the fear of some unknown thing or event is gross..I am struggling a bit today as well...I can't tell anyone because I think they are sick of hearing me go on about myself....so am trying to take time out in the day to just sit and listen to my breath In and out letting the feelings just come and go...not fighting it....that seems to help....but blimey it is hard....hang on ....thinking of you...J x
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

No you are not......love is love...the anxiety has got a grip.....you can't help it....hang on....know where you are...have been there....horrible.....tell yourself that you are a lovely amazing person....because you are....Just can't see it yet....keep posting.....love Jx
    Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Thank you....sometimes you can feelas though no one understands....and they can't unless been there......Anxiety just creeps in with a thought about the past or a fear for the future....I have suffered since I had some surgery almost 4 years ago....I meditate...came off meds and try positive thinking....I hate the thought of cc other people going through it...because it isolates us...and we all need each other sometimes....you can get through it....so can I because we are nice people! Chin up...if I can then you can....J x
      Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up