Undiagnosed symptoms

Posted , 3 users are following.

I had two sexual encounters recently with different new partners, one on the 17th June (unprotected oral and vaginal sex) and June 30th (protected sex). 

Since the first encounter I had swollen nodes in the neck as well as a sore throat, the sore throats still seems to come and go. Following the second partner I developed an itch in the genital area and anus area, there is no rash or blisters, but it seems to come and go throughout the day but never really goes away, this has been present for 6 weeks now. I have tried canesten (clotrizamole cream) but didn't seem to rid me of it just made my scoteum red. I also had a few weeks were my lips would burn and crack causing cuts on the lips but these went quickly, and I've experience burning tongue sensation. 

I've had tests for chlamydia, gonorrhoea, HIV and Syphlis, all coming back negative, my doctor doesn't know what is wrong and cannot diagnose my symptoms but the itching is driving me insane. 

Anybody any pointers to what it could be? STD related or just a general health issue?

Thanks

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Mate I had and still have similar problems over a year after! Everything negative. Inbox me I'd like to hear more regarding your symptoms.

• Posted

It could be stress from your anxiety. Stress tends to make your body think its sick. Just calm down. Relax. Boost your immune system with lots of water and probiotics
  • Posted

Len I mean no disrespect from this reply but I suffered similar ailments for over twelve months and no answers! All the doctors said was anxiety etc etc and it's not it's a very real set of symptoms and not at all in the mind. I do agree stress and anxiety can cause people to feel unwell but nobody and I mean nobody can tell me this is anxiety after 12 months of this s***e when I was perfectly healthy prior! I would list all the symptoms but I haven't got all day there's that many. I do agree the OP needs to try and relax as anxiety will make whatever this is worse for sure. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.