Unexplained aches and pains is this anxiety?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I've never posted on a forum before nor had severe anxiety. Since 2015 I have suffered panic attacks here and there but was able to handle these. The last few months have been very stressful with work and family now I'm getting constant aches and pains and numbness. One day I think it's my lungs next I think it's my blood and I'm dying. My Dr assures me this is all anxiety I have had an ecg lots of bloods everything is completely normal they tell me I'm very healthy other than these unexplained symptoms. Has anyone experienced this before?

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

All symptoms of strest and anxiety.....I have had these and more for over twenty years....

I find sipping camomile tea is good and long baths help.....

Try to relax when you can .... and long walks I find help too

• Posted

Thank you for you assurance I feel so weak and silly I'm 26 and hate the fact this is trying to control my life. I have started taking magnesium for the cramps I took a burning reaction to zoloft tablets so would rather try natural remedies I will certainly give both a try.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.