Unexplained dizziness , anyone has this ?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi guys,

I have had dizziness issues for the past 2 years, also headaches, which I never had growing up ( 42 now), I dont mind the dizziness but I have 2 near fainting episodes...where I feel I'm going blackout but I never do, I get so thirsty, and then I feel cold.

Tests show nothing wrong at all, but here some clues to see if that helps.

1. Dizziness get worse when I run long distance, do bench weight lifting.
  2. I also get dizzy if I sleep on hard surface on my back.
  3. I get lightheaded if I'm on something that vibrates.
  4. I get woozy if I take hot baths.
  5. I did have a really rough year emotionally speaking.

I would love if anyone have clue or have a similar case.

Thank you,

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I have had dizziness for 4 years now and have had every test done imaginable and no doctor could find anything wrong with me, however the last doctor I seen told me he thinks it is stress related and to see a therapist to discuss any traumas I have been through over the years. I honestly do not think I will ever know for sure.

• Posted

I have had dizziness for 5yrs now. It comes and dissappear. It can stay for days, weeks or months. Its a whole mess of a thing.

• Posted

is your dizziness constant or does it come ans go? i assume youve had the vestibular testing done? im considering having it done to rule out vestibular migraine as in am often dizzy too

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.