Unloved

Posted , 4 users are following.

Just feel so unloved. Not sure how to shake this. I have cried all night and all day at work. My eyes won't stop leaking.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Jan

I'm so sorry to read you are in such a horrid place ( no not work) lol

I know how your feeling and this is why I have my current view on the topic off love and the strength that we give it, it takes it power and strength from the fact that we all want to feel that we are loved we are needed and wanted that we do matter to people

Personally I don't believe in love that's sounds cold I know although I'd rather not believe inbit than be debilitated by the power I've given to the word of it starts to lose its meaning in my life

And so the only thing I can do it be honest with you and say to you Jan I do not love you in the way you perceive love to be.

however you do matter to me your life matters to me and the pain your suffering matters to me

I am thinking of you and am wanting to help you through and I think that is what matters one even could argue that's exactly what love is. It's a complex riddle of feelings empathy compassion and understanding the wanting for a person to be ok and find strength and meaning wanting them to find there value and admit to themselves that they are worth what they want

If this is your perception of love Jan then how can you not be loved this very message shows you are loved because according to your perception and interpretation of the word love then do I not love you a stranger

I have nothing to gain nothing invested in you yet I feel all those things for you and therefore Jan how can you be right in saying your not loved

I hope you see the logic the message and realised that love has its own meaning and interpretation to everyone you do matter Jan you are thought of if I could take away the pain your in I'd do it in a heart beat for you I'd say that's as close to love as one person can give to another wouldn't you say and if you agree Jan although I may not be the best person in the world at showing or explaining it to you I do love you

Thinking of you Jan hold your chin up high Hun people are thinking of you xxx mike

• Posted

Thanks so much Mike, I do know that I matter to people, but getting touched and hugged is really what I'm missing in my life and that sux. I appreciate so much your reply to me, yes I do understand your logic. I have many friends and family members that love me and I do matter to them. Physical touch is rare in my life.

• Posted

Thats all all of us want in life. But as we get older companship is what matters to me xxx as mike said ppl care even tho were only on a computer xx hope you find true happiness starting with loving yourself xxx
    • Posted

Im glad it gives u a little comfort. Todays not a good day for me & if could learn to like myself more for the nice person everyone tells me i am my world would be brighter. When youre not looking for love someone will come your way when looking or wanting its never there as we look in the wrong places xxxx

• Posted

That is so true. Maybe I need to stop trying so hard. Only I'm afraid to love again because of the heartache to follow.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.