Unsteady leg Moment in Perimenopause.

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hello Friends

Anyone experience wobby unsteady leg moment in Peri..spl week before ur periods? Difficult to walk in st line .Shaky legs...This Scare me most..any Remedy for this plzz

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Have it all the time. Started yoga which is helping. Otherwise, just riding the menopause storm out. Scares me too. I recently developed an intentional tremor in my hands and now I'm more scared. Sorry you are going through this too!

• Posted

ohhhh Take care dear

shaking feeling in leg is very scary..u cannot walk in st line sometimes..vibrating always

i wish all this will over soon for all.

• Posted

I totally get it. I'm scared all the time. Not fun not having control over your body. We have to hang on tight!

• Posted

Yes dear..very scary and ackward feeling..ur standing in front of boss and ur started shaking..very scary moment..its part of peri..have to face all

Hope this will over soon and we all will be back to normal life soon.

tk

• Posted

hi im ten yrs post meno..i had tremor recently and i truly believe menopause affects the nervous system majorly even after periods stop...its such a big transformation and that post meno zest is actually constant adrenaline pumping through our bodies leaving way to anxiety and other nervous conditions...chuck in some insomnia which affects the nerves can also cause twitching and tremor...its a long journey and we all find ways to manage our symptoms xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.