Unusual period, please help!

Posted , 1 user is following.

I'm 15 years old, had regular periods since I was 11. I got my period on the 17th of this month which is 5 days early. My period is never early and if it is then only by a day or 2. I was (luckily) in my bedroom when this happened but obviously you feel it when it comes out and it just poured out (TMI, sorry!) It kind of poured out for about a minute - the time I took to get to my bathroom and sat on the toilet confused for a few seconds. I've used tampons as usual but there has been very little blood, little enough to actually get away with wearing a panty liner, again this is unusual.

BELOW ARE REASONS WHY I PERSONALLY THINK IT'S DIFFERENT.

On the 14th and 15th of this month I drank 3 quarters of a 1l bottle of 17% alcohol, (Baileys). I have only drank, other that said dates, twice and both times were months apart. I have also been really stressed although this is normal but have been more depressed than usual. I had a 2 week long headache, they came like cluster headaches, felt like tension headaches and some indicating migraines. This stopped about 1 week ago. My carers asked if I may be pregnant so I took a pregnancy test (CLEARBLUE) but it came back negative although I didn't really urinate on it a lot, the stick bit did still go pink though, which suggests it works, along with the little control window bit.

ANY SUGGESTIONS?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.