up all night AGAIN

Posted , 10 users are following.

Am I the only muppet still awake and on here at stupid o'clock? Think I would rather be dead than living like this, dont think things are ever going to improve sad

0 likes, 34 replies

Report / Delete

34 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Yeah! Well they do if you really want it. I won't go into details, but millions have it really bad, and many of us don't realize how good we have it because our problems always seems the worst.

I beat cancer, lost a daughter, have kidney disease, so get over your problems, think positive, work out, get your body tired, believe me, you'll hit the sack, and it's lights out until morning.

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

You have absolutely no idea what else is going on in my life and unlike you I really dont think this is the place to be talking about things like that, I do all those things you say but its not that easy for everyone, im sorry but im sure you set out at times to really upset others , if you dont have anything positive to say why dont you just zip it
      Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

No need for an attitude, no, I have no idea what your going through, but sometimes holding hands is not the best course. Remember people can empathize with you, but no one here are pros, so I'm not going to zip it. Millions of people have trouble sleeping, I do too, I just stop trying to go to sleep, instead of fighting it, roll with it, the more you fight, the more frustrated you get. Getting p*ssed off will just feed the frustration.
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I feel the same way, you have to find the source of you anxiety and face the problem. For me have an irrational fear of die n  and I been finding out the source of the cause , and its more than the fear and sensation. Its what  im doing with my life and it effects me mentally and mostly physically. I hope you find your own niche realise your not alone. And good luck.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi,  

sorry you had a bad night.  Things will get  better for you, just hang on in there.

I keep waking up too early in the morning.

It always makes anxiety feel worse when you haven't slept properly, I really feel for you.

Try have a nice relaxing day today.

Have you tried drinking  camomile tea before you go to bed.  I do this. I also have other herbal tea bags called Pukka night time, these are very good and help sleep. They have oat flower, lavender and lime flower in them.  Might not sound very nice but it is a nice taste.  Maybe you could try these.

Good luck,   Tina x

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

What I do is, I watch a lot of comedy videos and the feel really good and fall asleep. Could I ask what symptoms of anxiety have you got? 

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Hiya Hadi, comedys always good but right now I just can't focus on much at all, what symptoms do have I would probably be quicker telling you what I dont have lol,I have every symptom you can think of, take care , goodnight smile x
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

I have to say that made me laugh!!! Let me tell you your not a muppet! I'm awake at three every morning and have been for months/years! I just lie there and pretend to be asleep, try not to wind myself up, I fall asleep ok at the mo but am always awake at 2 am every nite without fail! 

It's horrible but if your anything like me then there's not a lot you can do, just try not to get angry as that will make it worse, I will message you at 2.30 am just to let you know that your not the only mupoet in town lol,

I once went 4 nights without any sleep at all, trying to run a BUISNESS on no sleep in four days! Not good, but I managed only just. Take care try to relax don't wind yourself up! And remember your not a muppet your suffering from the bugger condition anxiety! 😇

Report / Delete Reply
    • Posted

Hey how are you?im already wound up ive had the day from hell dont really know why , lack of sleep most likely pacing up and down all agitated but hey ho, look forward to hearing from you at 2.30 lol,take care smile x
      Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

4 hours on the treadmill and not ready for lights out...umm maybe I didn't tun fast enough.........or maybe that solution just doesn't work for me. Don't know what I'm whining about anyway,,,in the competition of life's traumatic events,I guess I don't even compare smile
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up