Up half the night

Posted , 8 users are following.

So I won't be having margarita pizza again. I decided to try some last night for tea. Bad mistake I started at the toilet at 12-15 finale took Imodium at 3-15 was still at when I got up at 6. It seams to have stopped now. Only had soup and small bread for lunch   I am just having soup for tea   

0 likes, 28 replies

28 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi. Google  . Divi  Diners it is a patients forum, but tons of advice on it .
    • Posted

Hi

The foods on Divi Diners makes my mouth water ,

but I can't eat the majority of it . 😢

• Posted

four years ago (can't believe it) My food consumption was zero ,as you can probably gather from D, Diners, that's why I started the forum. I have progressed, thanks in part by the people who replied ,and suggested eatables.Now,  I eat almost everything,  little and often. 

Try bits of what you like, you won't explode. just chew it very well, and be positive.  You can't go through life drooling over food,,,, you have to take over  frown lol

• Posted

Thank you so much for all you have done for starting up divi diners, its been amazing we are not alone keep up the good work, we all need help at times hope you have a good christmas from Maureen newbie
    • Posted

Hi Jacqueline nice to see you back just a quick question please having had ibs then told it was.DD,7weeks ago, via the camera. I wonder if now I have both as hospital has not been in touch with me for follow up app. Cos I don,t think they care as I'm 75, even my gp is unhelpful, im on fiber as told but i don,t understand why I have 1bad day or sometimes more, then get constipated for 2 days eating the same food ? I got from this site.plenty water no peel or seeds, what I'm i doing wrong? This is really getting me down now any help plse thanks maureen

• Posted

Hi Maureen , You can have both DD and IBS . I have both, it's horrible

to live with . I often alternate between constipation and diarhea even though

I stick to the same foods. It makes me anxious not knowing how I'll be after

I've eaten . I do take a probiotic which I find helps a bit .

Maybe look at your diet and try to work out if anything could be giving

you problems. Hope you find some answers . I still can't work it out !!

• Posted

Hi Maureen,,, that camera is something else  rolleyes The D.D clinic is not on the ball with follow ups. I had a three minute one after my first colonoscopy. As there isn't much they can "Follow ""Your next siting will be if you need another Look see. otherwise ,it's more or less a D.I Y situation ,I am more or less in control of my colon's little helpers.. I feed them little and often ,,so there is no chance of them sitting around filling the bins,, so to speak.!!!!It's not necessary to eat the same food. I did ask a colon surgeon, a few weeks ago, about food, and he did say there  was no reason why you shouldn't eat normally,, I do make sure I do not get constipated ,that could be bad news.So I keep a bottle of Lactulose on hand ,and  ,if I miss a day ,I take a dose. Keeping the wheels oiled,,,, so to speak..cheesygrin  

So, don't get stressed, or worried,,,, or,,, bunged up..i'm always here to chat to .Visit Divi Diners, if nothing else ,it will make you smile  ,

Take care .xx 

• Posted

I too have IBS and DD I take fybergel mabevarine and a probiotic tablet. They seam to help   But I never know how I am going to be one day to the next. I am a lot better than a year ago. I had a really bad flare. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.