Up the dose tomorrow

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all

thanks to all that replied to my post yesterday. I m going to give it more time,as I feel  I could end in the same situation on another tablet and I ve already tried cit. if I double my dose tomorrow is it best to take 2x20 mgs together or one in the morning and one in evening?... Hope you're all having a peaceful night! Xx

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

hi Helen,

myself I take the 40mgs together in the morning, never thought of splitting the dose to be honest, but that's not to say you can't. kinda works for me as it is so I wont change now, I usually get a good nights sleep so I'm blessed there! good luck and best wishes for your fluoxetine journey smile x

• Posted

Hi david

i sometimes feel they get stuck in my chest so thought 2 at once might be worse in that way. Also I thought maybe side effects may no be as bad!.. Here's hoping! X

• Posted

Hi helen

Im doing alternate days of 40 for a week or two to ease me in but no idea if this'll help as im only a few days into it. Ive taken the 2 together in the morning just so I remember! Good luck, hope it works for both of us!

Take care

Vix

• Posted

Hi Vix

i ve had two this morning. I ll see how it goes tomorrow and maybe try your method!. Good luck back!

i ll be back to let you know!

thanks for reply

Helen x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.