Update:

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi everyone just an update on how I'm doing:

Started tabs on 1st Aug. Weight 14st 8lbs.

Now weigh in at 14st.

Bust size: 45 - 1/08/09

Waist:40

Hips:49 1/2

Thigh:27

13/08/09

Bust:44

Waist:38 1/2

Hips:48

Thigh:26 1/2

27/08/09

Bust;43

Waist:36 1/2

Hips:46 1/2

Thigh:26 1/2

So even though I'm not losing a massive amount my shape is changing.

Will keep you updated as I go on.

Denise xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

That is so good. Well done you. Tremendous!!
  • Posted

Hello, Denise,

That is fantastic. And great encouragement for the rest of us! Its all about how your clothes fit. My clothes are swimming on me, actually, so there is no point replacing them (yet), as I should be losing a lot more!

In 6.5 wks I've lost 5\" off my tummy, and 4\" off my bottom, lost 2\" off my chest (around the back, and an inch off my boobs. I've lost around 20 lbs. This pill is a miracle, as I never was able to lose weight before!

Keep up the good work!

smile Vanna

• Posted

Thanks everyone for the support.

Hopefully soon I'll feel good about the way I look, I still feel abit frumpy and goin round the trafford centre today and only wishing I was in skinny clothes,( went shoppin for clothes for my cruise only bought clothes today for my husband, I'm waitin till nearer my holiday as I 'm hoping to be a dress size smaller !!!) has put me on abit of a downer today. But tomorrow I'll feel different and have my confidence back.

Startin on the Wii fit tomorrow wish me luck good luck to everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Posted

i wish my shape would hurry up and change, been on these about 10 weeks now, lost 1st 9lbs and haven't lost much in inches at all, maybe 1 inch on my waist at best and my face has thinned a little but as for bingo wings, ginormous bottom and thunder thighs they're standing their ground!!!
  • Posted

I lost lots of inches in first 2 weeks and now inch loss has slowed down - i have put it down to more exercise as i feel that i bulk up when i exercise. Last weekend lots of hiking in Snowdonia - including walking up Snowdon and back down. Also did high ropes course. I'm feeling more confident each week.

You weight is coming down so the inches will catch up soon.

• Posted

i hope so, i do 3-6 workouts a week and in just over a week i will be doing the NSPCC Can You Hack It hike around wales which we have been preparing for, maybe its the exercise thats hampered the inch loss so far, i'm sure it will catch up soon but it feels a bit rubish when you feel that someone is lookin at you thinking 'yeah right' when i say i have lost 1st 9lbs but they dont see any difference to my figure, when people turn and ask if i have lost weight because i look slimmer i will be happy smile
  • Posted

I find I fluctuate on these tabs. One week i will lose loads, the next nothing. Shape has changed a bit but still basically the same so getting rather disheartened.

Had a comfort eat binge today - loads of chocolate!!! But took a tab immediately after so may get punished later.

It is my own fault. i know I have a tendancy to comfort eat so why the hell do I buy the stuff. I hit a bit of a panic moment so reached for the chockie. Didn't even make me feel better, just sick!

Lelly xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.