Update/guidance

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi, its been a couple weeks since I've posted. I've been on 15mg for about 5 weeks now. i def have some more energy coming back to me and have managed to gain some weight back. I've been having dizzy/light headedness with some insomnia. i am thinking its from my anxiety opposed to the celexa. as the weeks go by I am looking to go bsck to gym to get my muscle back. does the celexa work better after the 1st month. i am still getting occasional fears/shakes everyday.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

hi its still early days but the better days will get more and more try and exercise as that helps recovery as well .

• Posted

thanks. i am going to the gym and lifting to get back into shape. my anxiety killed my appetite but it has started to come back a bit with the medicine. nervous to get back into running as I don't want to loose more weight.

• Posted

i was the same my appetite went completely i had nausea really bad and i slept most of the time as i didnt have any energy . I still have the odd blip but although not nice i get through it . You will get there believe me

• Posted

Hi William/5 weeks is only a little time,so carry on the good work and the side effects will go by 8/10 weeks

• Posted

I started feeling much better at week 7 and 8. The dread and anxiety I had in the mornings slowly went away. I've been on tabs for almost 10 weeks and feeling much better although I still have moments but they don't last long. Much easier to handle spells of anxiety now that I know what it is. Hang in there and it will improve for you

• Posted

my anxiety is def a bit better. i jsut get nervous with food. I'm not nearly ad hungry, but make sure to have 3 meals a day with carbs and protein. its just hard cuz I seem to have a dull headache a lot and feel generally a bit weak. tends to ease after I have food or socialize. trying to go to the gym to get my muscle back but I want to gain some weight back. my doctor said I'm back to a healthy weight now though. feel like the medicine is slowly working, but want to get more of my energy back.

• Posted

I dont have the energy I once had either. Seems slowly getting better. I could sleep gor days. I always look forward to Saturday lol

• Posted

Ive been there the shakes and all! what i do is dress warmly im in canada and go for a 20 min walk! doesnt sound like much i know but i find it helful when i get back home and throw on netflix for a bit!

regards friend

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.