Update on pelvic scan

Posted , 11 users are following.

Hi Everyone,

Been to the hospital this morning for my pelvic scan/transvaginal scan, it was not as bad as I feared it would be. The lady who did the scans said she could not see anything that would worry her and that my uterus lining did not look thickened, however, she said they would send a report back to my GP in around 10 days or so. (don't know if this is normal in the UK) Thank you to everyone here who supported me while I was waiting for these tests, I am grateful for you being here and truly humbled by this caring community. I would imagine if there had been anything to worry about they would have told me, Still no answer for the pink discharge though, so not sure what will happen now! 

3 likes, 19 replies

19 Replies

• Posted

I went to have my pelvis scan last Friday and then when I went to the doctors on the following Monday and she had the results
  • Posted

I've had the exact same experience as you here I. The UK Hun. Sounds very standard to me and also that all is ok for you too. Well done you as the peace of mind is priceless xxx

• Posted

Great news!  Please let us know what the results were and how things go with your GP!  xx
  • Posted

Glad you got some good news smile I bet you can breathe now!

I agree, the folks here are pretty amazing.  I love that I am in the US and can

converse with others around the worlds!!  Pretty amazing stuff!  I remember when

we had one phone in the kitchen, it was a party line, and kids were not

allowed to just chat on the phone unless it was to talk to Grandma. Those were

the days!  

• Posted

Hi,i had one of these scans done and it is pretty standard to go back to GP for results here in the uk,i agree with dee it's great how we can all talk and support each other all though were on the other side of the world.

• Posted

Hi Wainright, I'm also in the UK and when I had my transvaginal I had a meeting with the consultant straight away because my womb lining was thickened and I needed further tests.  So I think the way they do it is that good news comes late; bad news gets told straight away.  So I reckon you'll be fine - yay!!!!

• Posted

Hi Wainright22, Im so glad to here that they outruled anything serious, Im sure its just another one of those crazy things we as woman have to go thru.  You should get the tests back sooner I would think, so just keep bugging the Dr's. office, a lot of times they receive those test back and dont get around to calling us, especially if its nothing serious.  Keep in touch...GOD bless you....

• Edited

Hi Everyone,

I got a call from my GP surgery today to confirm that my pelvic scans were indeed normal. Thank you to all who supported me while going through this worrying time. I feel so relieved it is over.

• Posted

Thank you for passing on the good news!  So happy for you!  If it works for you, please remember to check in to the site, and contribute.  I found so much caring and support here!  Don't be a stranger!  xx

• Posted

Im So So very Happy for you...its been tough but you got thru it with GOD's Grace...Please stay in touch...GOD BLESS YOU!!!

• Posted

Thank you lynda, it has been a worry and not helped the anxiety at all, but very grateful for the support here.
    • Posted

Hi jane,

Thank you for your message...it is good to know there are supportive people to hold you up when the going gets tough.

• Posted

Hi c02706,

Good to hear from you and tahnk you so much for the support you gave, it is appreciated more than you could know. How are things going with you? Any updates from your last message at all??

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.