Updated Photos. Vaginal herpes? Yeast? Swollen glands

Posted , 2 users are following.

sorry to post again but i wanted to update the photos, and it may help someone else in future as ill get it checked and hopefully diagnosis, i will share here.

i definitely have an infection but no idea if its bacterial, fungal or viral. i say definitely because all my glands are sore, neck, ear, groin. my body is fighting something

it follows a friction fulled sexual encounter with the guy ive started dating, who i believe is sexually clean, as WAS I

its been uncomfortable and itchy and sore. i will get seen tomorrow i hope, ive had an awful weekend, i should have got seen friday but i work in nhs and had no time. ive told my boss ill need to make an appointment tomorrow.

i shaved with an old razor prior, because my brazilian wax left a few stray hairs - will add more photos as a reply....

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

• Posted

looks alot like herpes and given your other symptoms to id say its looking more like it dont rule out other possibilities totally but be prepared iv seen people with similar and it hasnt been herpes supposed the only way to know is to see your doctor i hope u get answers and it heals quickly looks sore

• Posted

do you think it would be from the guy from sunday night or something i alreasy had and didnt know about? 😦

• Posted

hard to say how long u have had it some people dont have outbreaks straight away if its herpes

• Posted

im freaking out! ☹ i wish it could be tomorrow already

• Posted

wats ur discharge like usually yeasts a thick cottage cheese consistancy

• Posted

i have had a lot of yeast infections in the past, with the classic white discharge but this feels like that feeling of thrush but without that discharge and with these sores. thing is, i could have had it years and not known right? im devestated

• Posted

i guess i just feel wet at the moment, maybe some discoloured watery discharge if anything, like when i wipe after urination

• Posted

my swabs came back as HSV1

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.