Updates! How is everyone going?

Posted , 7 users are following.

Was just wanting to hear how everyone is going? Jennifer, Jacqueline, HopenFaith and everyone else?

I'm just about at the end of week 5 of starting flux. Am having some okay days. I started very low on 4mgs and have built up to 15mgs for the first time today.

Am noticing some extra anxiety and burning senstations tofay with the increase!!

Working my way to 20mg.

Just wanted to hear how everyone is! 😃

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Hey Pipk,

I'm actually doing a lot better smile. Still have some anxiety now and then, also some headaches. But nowhere near as before.

How're you doing? Are you starting to feel more like yourself?

God bless x

• Posted

Oh awesome! You sound like you are doing really good! That's great. I'm doing okay, it's hard to tell if I notice any improvements I think it's hard when am increasing all the time. My partner and my mum seem to think I seem a bit better. Hopefully once I get to 20mg will see more improvements!! So glad you are feeling a lot better x

• Posted

Hi I'm in 5th week of 20mg I'm still shaky sleeping 3 or 4 hours wobbly but better than I was when started but feel I should be better than I am but I'm impatient just want me back,,,if didnt have shakes inside id be better good luck to us all xxx

• Posted

Oh!! Let's hope in the next week or two you start to see even more improvement and the shakes go away! I know it's very hard to be patient when all you want is to be happy and back to normal. Hang in there! Keep us updated!?

• Posted

Hi am on week 8 an doing a lot better still get anxiety now an then specially when am due on ! But I can see the light now , I think we're all great sticking to these meds the way they make us feel at the beginning, wow it's really a struggle xxx

• Posted

Wahoo for being able to see the light, it's a scary place when you can't find it huh. So glad you are feeling a bit better! Sure is a rollercoaster starting the meds!

• Posted

Hey Pipk!

I am doing a little better. Still have a long way to go, but so much better than just a week ago. Depression is just about gone, anxiety is still there but not as bad, and physical symptoms are slowly starting to go away. I hope this latest increase goes smoothly for you! Xxx

• Posted

Oh yay that's awesome Jennifer 😬I'm so glad to hear! Sounds like a big improvement from last week. Great about the depression being almost gone!! Keep us updated!

• Posted

Hi Pip - thanks for checking in. Doing ok on Flu but been dealing with heart issues. Now on warfarin also. Day 22 of Flu and honestly I've been so stressed out about my heart I haven't given the Flu much thought. It's a bit funny when you really think about it. And one of the symptoms of my new heart problem is increased anxiety/impending sense of doom. Fantastic. Hope everyone is having a great day. 

• Posted

Hi Smorse, I'm sorry to hear you have been having heart trouble. That must be very scary on top of what you are already going through!! Hang in there. What dose are you on of flux?

Impending doom feelings are horrible,I've definelty had that many times!! Hope you are okay. You sound like you are staying strong. Keep in touch

• Posted

Hi Pipk02,

I'm on day 25 of 20 mg of Flu and I've had some pretty decent days these last few days. Depression is almost gone, anxiety lingers but not as bad. I'm still a bit tired a lot so thinking of adding some vitamins to my regimen. Other than that things are looking up.

Glad things are going okay for you.

Cheers to amazing days for us all. ???

• Posted

Oh hey Nai! Sounds like you are doing really well, that's awesome!!

I also get tired really easily on the flux! Vitamins sound good.

Yay, glad you are having some good days! X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.