Ups and downs..

Posted , 8 users are following.

The last few days have been really hard.. Crying everyday, symptoms that I always get but me thinking I'm dying daily. However, I received an email today from a counsellor saying she can see me every Wednesday, obviously with charges but I don't care about the money! Just knowing I have this session tomorrow has made me calm.. Haven't had nearly as much symptoms (minus my severe headache due to sinuses, and chest pains here and there). I can't wait to see this lady tomorrow, I can't wait for a new start and a new me! smile

6 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

jackiee that is great news im on the road to recovery from cronic anxiety hope it really goes well im seeing my counseller this thursday im also back in a job now ive  learned not to fear the symptoms of anxiety that is the main battle we must win knowledge is power and remember thoughts and anxiety can only exsist together good luck 

• Posted

can you keep us posted and let us know how it goes?
  • Posted

Hello guys, I just finished my counselling appointment. All went well, she Deffo thinks she can help me. Going to be seeing her every Wednesday evening. Now just gotta try and stay positive and rational till next Wednesday's. Let's hope my symptoms give me a break

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.