Urethitis, could it be a STD?

Posted , 6 users are following.

About 4-5 weeks ago I had an encounter with another man.  This was my first time doing this.  When we got together we both masturbated each other.  In the moment, I decided to lick the shaft of his penis making sure to keep my hand over the head of his penis to not make contact with it.  I also briefly licked his scrotum.  A week later I noticed a bump on my scrotum which I popped thinking nothing of it.  It never came back.  I then noticed a small ball point size bump inside of my bottom lip and what seemed to be brownish/reddish bumps (2) on the inside of my cheek.  I scrapped them off with my nail and they haven't returned.   Now about 5 days ago I noticed that the very tip of my urethra has become inflamed and it hasn't changed since.  I did masturbate 3 times in a course of 3-4 hours and slid the same sock over my penis in order to catch the cum.  I have a girlfriend and I don't want to pass anything to her.  I really regret meeting with this man.  Am I at risk at catching a STD or am I just really so full of guilt that everything that I would have not noticed is bothering me.   This is killing me inside and would like to know which std's I could have possibly gotten to experience the symptoms I am having.  

Also, I am NOT experiencing any burning during urination or itching.

Thank you

0 likes, 13 replies

Report / Delete

13 Replies

• Posted

Hi

I'd guess you are at very very low risk,  The spot on your scrotum was just that. You popped it - well done - and it went away.  The other symptoms might be frequent masturbation [well done again] but if worried go to your local sexual health clinic. They will be helpful and have seen and heard it all!

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hi Derek, super low risk. Your probably noticing things on your body that were already there or would have been anyway. If your going to worry alot just get tested. If you enjoyed the sex with the guy, you will probably do it again later, so educate yourself so you don't needlessly worry every time. Good luck !  and always play safe.
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Looks perfectly normal to me
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Hm!  An echo; sorry about that ...
    Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

Derek,

Any time you come into contact with someone's sexual organ, there is always the chance for you to not only come into contact with STD bacteria and viruses, but the chance of you contracting any STD is multiplied greatly.

Please understand that strangers, even one chance encounter with that stranger, you can contract the same bacteria and or virus, that the person may have on their sexual organs.

Your best course of action, is to go immediately to a competent doctor for a blood test, to rule out the possibility of your contracting any form of STD!

And, please learn from your mistake.

Report / Delete Reply
  • Posted

See a doctor...
    Report / Delete Reply

Join this discussion or start a new one?

New discussion Reply

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the forums to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the forums are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the forums is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.

newnav-down newnav-up