URGENT !!!!Is this anything???

Posted , 4 users are following.

i had protected sex with A guy 2 weeks ago - a weeek later my inner labia was sore to the touch and i found three bumps real close tot he inside of the opening theyre flesh colored please lmk what you think those lines of bumps are or those dots close touching the opening

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hard to tell from the pics, but I don't see anything that's obviously wrong. Looks healthy to me. I see some probable fordyce spots, which are completely harmless, and that's about it. Maybe better pics would make it easier to make better educated opinions.

• Posted

thank you so much for responding. does it not look like herpes? @lukav

• Posted

Certainly not what I could see in those pics. If the area gets worse feel free to upload an updated picture so we can reassess the situation. But I don't see anything to worry about.

• Posted

is it a clustered cauliflower shaped bump?

• Posted

no, its just in a rows. doesnt hurt to pee. doesnt hurt to touch. maybe i irritated the area too much from pulling my lips. what do you think it is?

• Posted

they look like warts go get it checked asap

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.