Urgent... yeast infection or herpes

Posted , 4 users are following.

i am truly disappointed in myself for not taking the shower after sex. but my vagina is sore and red. there is a sting when i pee. i have no odor of anything foul. it is itchy around my vagina. and i see white bumps in and outside of my vagina.! desperate for answers and advice thank you

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Sorry to say it looks like Herpes to me. When was your last sexual encounter?

• Posted

but also i think otherwise because i did oral sex with the same partner and my mouth or throat seem fine..

• Posted

my bumps look exactly like that. I even had a doctor look at mine, she said it was most likely herpes. Im still waiting for my results to come back.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.