Urgggg head aches !

Posted , 2 users are following.

Iv had these head aches for some time now all around the back of my head and at the one side makes my eye hurt sometimes. I don't know if it's stress but u can guess what my anxiety is telling me it is and I'm scared I have the doctors Monday but for my swollen breast bone that iv had for 7 months now! So il mention my head to them just wondering if anyone else has had these head aches and if they have had any outcome from the doctors for them. I'm watching a lot of hollyoaks and all it's about is brain Tumors could this be the reason ? Xx

0 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

I have them all the time we'll haven't for a few days thank god lol... about the Hollyoaks it might be that I had these from stress mostly 
    • Posted

Iv had them for a long time but just recently they have got worse. I have a new job iv been there 4 weeks and it's hard work lol so at times when my anxiety isn't on a bad day I think it's that but now my anxiety is all over the place I think other things x
    • Posted

Sounds like stress to me... I use to get them really bad to I actually thought I had something wrong with my brain at 1 point I thought that carbon monoxide poisoning was the thing that caused it but turns out just stress haven't been stressing for a few day so I know it's to do with that
    • Posted

I'm a stres head all the time lol I can't help it I try not to stress and I end up stressing more. 

Thank you smile put my mind at ease a little x

• Posted

It's okay I'm in same boat lol I'm full of cold now it's a pain in are lol... I have all sorts of symptoms stress is just the big 1
    • Posted

Anxiety is a cruel thing I try tell people about it an they look at me like I'm nuts lol this site is the only place where people actualy believe me lol x
    • Posted

Ye same here lol I feel like I'm going nuts people just think am playing on it but it's mad I'm sort of getting a headache now lol just a pain in top right side it's a mad thing to feel 
    • Posted

That's cause wer talking about it I'm sorry lol it happens to me all the time someone can have a pain then iv got it neutral annoys the hell out of me x
    • Posted

No lol its fine I'm stressing coz I have got a cold supposed to be going swimming on Saturday with my girlfriend and her nieces and if I don't get rid of it can't go lol
    • Posted

Colds are the worst I don't get them often but wen I do blah it's bad hopefuly it's gone by the weekend x
    • Posted

Thank you and I hope so 2 but got it last night just come on all of a sudden lol... I have only just over come bronchitis a few weeks a go so not good lol my girlfriend had a cold passed it to me but I got a chest infection through it now got a cold haha

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.