Urgh!!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have been told by my GP that I am currently in the Perimenopause.  My periods tend to occur every 2 months.  However the week before I would normally have a period and then during my period. I suffer from bizzare twitching in my feet and also a strange almost popping sensation in various parts of my body.  I also suffer with awful visual migraine. Does anybody else suffer from this and have any suggestions? Thanks

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Do you suffer from cramping too. All I can suggest is eat a banana before bed. I had that once and the potassium in the banana really helped. Or may be have a strained muscle I suggest you take a trip to the docs to see they can help. And take neuorphen at bed time. Bless I hope you have a relaxing evening if you can. Sleep well.xxx
  • Posted

Hey Ella! I'm 47, peri for 8 yrs. My period last 2 days for 5 mths but this past period in April was dreadful all the symptoms were on me! Ugh and thennnnnn they after my period cycle ends the symptims started deminishing. Now I'm 1wk til it comes and suddenly here comes the symptoms of peri again. The visual migraine, racing heart, dry mouth, dry eyes and hot flashes. Ugh, I feel your pain. Drink plenty of water, vitamins and stay as relaxed ☺ as possible for this too shall pass. 😊
  • Posted

Dear Ella, I had the twitching but in my eyes and the visual migraine, both seemed to have passed now!, I did get my eyes checked out so this would be a good idea concerning the visual migraine but i am sure it will pass, as for the popping i haven't had that one x
  • Posted

Hi ella, i get what i call jumpy legs, where they shoot up and i can't stop it, just happens for a couple of days after my flow has stopped and i sometimes get a popping feeling in my joints, almost like bubbles bursting! don't know how to stop it sorry but hope you find something that will help you,xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.