urinating at orgasm... sometimes

Posted , 2 users are following.

ok I'm not a fan of talking about this, even online so I'll keep it as brief as I can. My 2 mains questions are does anyone else share this specific problem? and is there anything i can do about it?

The problem: I have only ever climaxed with a full erection while standing, adding water as lube, and massaging the head mostly... But by this method when i finish instead of cum i produce urine, definitely urine, up to half a pint of it. which is obviously embarassing and causing serious confidence issues with the girl I've recently started seeing.

So about me & the problem I am a virgin guy 20y/o, started masturbating before i even really knew what was going on, it just felt good, but this has led to a slightly unorthodox method which often involved pressing the base of the shaft to prevent ejaculation and the mess that creates. Nowadays I'm aware that this can lead to retrograde ejaculation. However the weird thing is I am able to reliably produce cum instead if I use my own method, which involves lying on my front and kinda dry humping something. Normally this doesnt involve an erection as that can be painful however on a number of occasions I've managed  with partial and almost full erections anyway. This has never produced urine, standing with an erection and masturbating "normally" has never produced cum (but I have only tried this a few times and only within the last year as i wasnt fond of the whole urine situation).

So a final question (if anyone knows) is this a physical problem caused by damage to the valves near the bladder, or a state of mind one due to my ingrained method for masturbation?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

there is one other thing i suffered mild priapism last year (before the first time i tried masturbating normally) had a girl over for the night , didnt have sex but plenty of the other options, and she spent 14 hours in my bed that day, the constant on off erections and semis, by the time she left, (and i didnt notice until i went to stamd as she was leaving) my muscles down near my prostate hurt, like quite a lot, resulting now in it being harder to get erections and theyre about 3/4 inch smaller than they used to be presumably due to reduced blood pressure... which is of course also gutting. I would really love to overcome my apprehensions for this girl im seeing as it's one of my best mates and could potentially be a great relationship, but if it fails i may lose a great friend too.
  • Posted

I have heard and have seen videos of guys actually doing this. Whenever they just rub the head only, they urine rather than cum. I think they call it male squirting. Not many guys can accomplish this. You can look it up...though you can see a doctor to ease your mind
    • Posted

I've looked into this before and although alot of what is described is the feeling i get, what comes out is most definitely urine, it's always yellowish and clear in color and once it starts I can feel that it's coming from the bladder. but it does seem to be triggered in much the same way (concentrating on the head).
    • Posted

That's the same colour it is for some guys and the feeling is the same. I do believe after awhile the effect goes away...though you can see doctor for this

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.