Urine issue

Posted , 4 users are following.

Me again moaning..anyone experience when they wee the urine goes bit hot had a test done nothing show up it comes and goes just was wondering when the body is hot it heats it up,

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Don't ever think you are moaning!! This is a place to talk, vent, moan, whatever it takes. I haven't had any urine issues. If you have had a test and all was fine, just chalk it up to hormones.

I have a question though, were you the one that experience sore underarms at one point?

• Posted

Hi Maria, you are not the only one. I have no idea what causes it, it seems very random to me. As does every other symptom.

Hang in there!!

• Posted

Do you notice this after certain drinks/foods? I find if I have a good amount of water, the wee feels normal. But juice and other very sugary things makes the wee both hot and darker in color.  Forget what happens when I eat asparagus. I almost had to quit my job! 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.