Use testesterone for penis enlarg

Posted , 3 users are following.

hello am 22 and my penis size is around 16 cm , i want to use testesterone boosters , will it help after puberty ?

And is there any chances ? to make it more like 18 or 17

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

it will not make your penis bigger u have more than enough penis any bigger is just pointless and probably be uncomfortable for a woman when having sex bigger is not always better

• Posted

So your penis is 16 CM long? If so, I think you might be slightly above average. If you're overweight losing some might make it appear longer. Trust me, what you have is plenty to keep your SO happy. I doubt testosterone will make it bigger and what ever you do, don't start stretching your penis with weights or other crazy stuff like some people do. You might permanently damage it.

• Posted

do people actually stretch there penis with weighs 🙈🙈 what is wrong with people 😂

• Posted

@kim12266 Yes men do. Unfortunately it can cause permanent damage and not even make their penis bigger.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.