Useful Resources

Posted , 8 users are following.

Did everyone see Emis Moderator's excellent post that listed some useful resources that we can all access? If you access them it will I think you'll find the answer to your questions and you will find the information very reassuring X

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi, I did love, but I text the surgeon and she told me I can do them from week three but very very gentle, and I think that was the information you gave me Lv.

thankk you, how are you today, I hope you get to sit n the garden with this loverly wether x

• Posted

Yes, very useful indeed, excellent to have all the information in the same place.

You have been so helpful to me and I am now starting to realise that being patient really is the key. I am see slow but steady improvement in discomfort and my ability to do things and have learnt that the only way is to listen to my body and do what it is telling me!

Off now to enjoy the beautiful weather!

• Posted

A great list! Good to have somewhere to check things out.

Phyl x☺

• Posted

I agree phyllis. Most of the most common concerns answered x
  • Posted

Yes Matron, I read most of the Info, also the vídeos of the Australian physio no doubt they are ver y useful. I didn't comment in the post because the moderator said that comments should be sent directly through private message (if I remember well...now I'm not sure)

Don't hesitate to share with us any info you got, there are so many opinions that we don't know if can be trusted...it's much better if you or the moderator recommends it. Thanks!! Have a nice day!!!!

• Posted

I am constantly on the look out for information and always researching anything to do with urogynaecology. It drives my poor husband crazy because I supposedly retired almost 5 years ago. I did give the moderator one link but he has done a great job researching all of the others however I think I may have a few more that could be useful. Hope you are enjoying the warm weather, it certainly makes you feel better x
    • Posted

Hope your making the most of the lovely weather too Matron and not working too hard.

When I worked in the dry cleaners a few years ago, use to get loads of retired ladies come in complaining they were never so busy. Their children leave them long lists of chores to do, including ' picking up the dry cleaning ' and most running after grandchildren.

You are also very busy on the forum, don't know how you get time for a break!

Phyl x💖

• Posted

Hello phyllis. I must admit the forum takes up a lot if time but I'm happy to help however I am going to have to cut back and perhaps only check in on an evening because we are moving house in July and I need to start packing. I'm also stopping accepting any work at my hospital trust for the same reason. 
    • Posted

I must say I admire you Matron, so devoted to your profession. Your commitment with this forum is amazing... Thanks as always

By the way it's raining cats and dogs in Madrid! 🌧🌧🌧🌧🌧😕

• Posted

Oh no you're supposed to have nicer weather than us here in the UK!! 
    • Posted

I'm sure you will be well missed, but moving house is such hard work and time consuming, somethings will just have to wait.

Wish i was moving, would love to downsize and move nearer my work would have less traveling.

Waiting at the moment for youngest son too move on, probably won't happen for few years yet he is 21 at the moment, and my youngest is almost 13 so would have to wait anyway until she has completed school years. Maybe by then my hubby will have retired too.

Wish you well in your new house when the time comes.

Phil x☺☺☺

• Posted

My sister just back from Madrid, she was visiting the city with friends on a mid week break.

Phyl x☺

• Posted

Thank you phyllis it will be hard to leave this house because we've been here nearly 34 years but we are downsizing now there's just the 2 of us.
    • Posted

We have been 32 years in current house (we moved in in Feb 1984 when our 3rd child was 6 months old. Always said we would stay here no matter what and that there would always be room if any of the kids wanted to come back.

Don't encourage that so much now I'm getting to old to be bothered, they are now being told that they can build a granny flat for us. Our turn to be spoiled!

Downsizing will be nice and cosy and a lot less work.

Phyl x☺

• Posted

Ours is a family home like your phyllis and a nice family have bought it and coincidentally they are both nurses. They have twin boys which is nice xx
    • Posted

How lovely matron, I'm sure it will be well loved. X☺
    • Posted

Yes , thank you Hijadeonagro,

Saw her yesterday at older sisters birthday party, so haven't really caught up properly.

Which reminds me I will give her a phone tonight.

Last year she was away with same group at Lisbon.

She is retired and spends her time globe trotting and don't think their are many places left that she hasn't been, I'll never catch up.

Phyl x☺

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.