Useless

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi Claire,

Sorry have e .mail telling me have message from you cannot pick it up, when I go to it says no messages. Phew.

Joan xx

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Next
  • Posted

It's soooooo frustrating! Hope you manage to sort it. X
    • Posted

Going to leave cannot be doing with this making me stress.

take care

Joan

• Posted

Hi Joan

I am fed up with this site now, we were all getting on so well and i felt real comfort from it, now its making my anxiety worse. Are you away at the moment ? I wonder if we can complain to someone about it. hope you are ok xx

• Posted

No  I am at home just crying real bad day,hope you are o.k

love

joan

• Posted

No need to complain, everything is in hand biggrin
    • Posted

Hi Joan,

How are you today ? I am sorry to hear you felt so bad yestersay, what was it do you think ??

• Posted

Don't know just down being Easter I think when you should be enjoying yourself.Feeling sorry for myself I expect and there are thousands worse off, hope you are coping.

joan 

• Posted

Sometimes i am scared to let go and enjoy myself, in case something bad happens, odd isn't it. I get fed up with coping and just want to be normal. Anyway this stupid illness has picked us, so the fight goes on xxxxxxxxxxx
    • Posted

Yes Claire,

somebody has to have it I suppose,what you doing today?

joan

• Posted

Hope you're feeling a little better. Sending you a (((((((BIG HUG)))))))) 
    • Posted

Thanks  Sue,

just been een out to the nursery for a ride and bought a statue with vouchers Son gave me for Mother's Day now shattered so a little improvement on yesterday bad morning but managed it, thanks for your concern.

joan xx

• Posted

Pleased you were able to get out and found something you liked. 

Take care. X

• Posted

Thankyou so much, seem to have got this forum a bit better as well now.Thanks again

joan

xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.