Useless

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi Claire,

Sorry have e .mail telling me have message from you cannot pick it up, when I go to it says no messages. Phew.

Joan xx

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Hi Joan,

Have you got a sentence somwhere in the top right hand corner of forum in red print with a red blob beside it, saying "you have new notifications".  If you can find this, click on it and it will take you to sonme recent posts. Very annoying, all this! x

• Posted

Yes can do that but cannot pick up private message when I get e.mail saying I have one go to messages and says no messages.

x

• Posted

Hi Joan, sounds like a better day for you, i went shopping, run of the mill day i suppose xx
    • Posted

Hi Claire,

nice cel to hear you got out if only shopping,have a nice Sunday.

joan  xx

• Posted

Hi Joan, you to, feeling rubbish this morning to be honest cry
    • Posted

Yes  should be out enjoying ourselves Easter Sunday,still what's new every Holiday the sane.

ah well

xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.