vagina problems, pain, bleeding and a whole lot of worries

Posted , 2 users are following.

im 20 and ive been masturbating since my early teens but ive always thought theres something ot quite right with my vagina. i havent had a sexual partner but im not a stranger to penetration be it my fingers or a toy i keep stashed away from my parents. but my vagina hurts.. often and in varying intensities. i dont need any help with lubrication so i know its definitely not that thats the problem but sometimes i can fit 4 fingers in after working up to it and othertimes i can barely push in the tip of one finger since its so painful. recently ive been bleeding a bit and feeling very sore even at a comfortable 2 fingers. these days its like once im in its okay but before and after is so painful and the last time i did it there was like something hard and rough that like cane away from the inside of my vagina and im too chicken and squeemish to have a look what it is but ive got a photo. now i dont know what a hymen looks like no matter how much i google it and if i have one or not but like little bits of skin have been coming off with the blood and its creeping me out. anyone got any ideas? all of this isnt linked to my period btw the blood is from something else but im not sure what.

like what is that in the picture should it be like that should it hurt? it feels really strange some parts hrd and rough some parts soft but even when its doesn hurt its always tender

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

if u are bleeding when its not your period u need to be seeing a doctor some serious an not so serious conditions can cause it

• Posted

i mean the bleeding is always after penetration and can last for a few days sometime blood to the amount of a period comes out

• Posted

u need to get checked out lots of things can cause it vaginal infections ..stds ...and also cancer of the cervix ...cervical erosion am polyps

• Posted

it could also be related to the hymen if u havnt had sex but it shouldnt be causing a periods worth of blood it seems a bit much

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.